At The Rock our values are measured by the integrity, sincerity, and passion of our people as we grow in our relationship with God and each other.
- We believe in honoring Yahweh God and each other in every aspect of our lives.
- We believe in loving others while not ignoring truths that instill life and change, which, ultimately, is love.
- We believe in making a difference in our community through outreach and intercession.
- We believe in providing support for other ministries around the world that are doing what we could not without them.
- We believe in family and the family structure that God ordained in the beginning when he created Adam and Eve.
- We believe in healing and restoration, and that both of these while sometimes are immediate, often they are a journey.
- We believe in a Heavenly Father who sent His son Jesus Christ to redeem man and through Holy Spirit we learn and grown up in Him.
- We believe in relationships within the church and that through them we become accountable to one another and Yahweh.
- We believe in excellence in every area of our lives and ministry and there is no place for compromise that dishonors God.